Friday, October 26, 2007

4 years and a day later

Today has been crazy busy. This is the first chance I have had to get to my blog.

Anyway, I actually left work yesterday at 4:55 p.m. Before Curt and I went to dinner we exchanged gifts. I got a Tootsies gift certificate. Woo-hoo! I can use it toward shoes or a pedi. I have been wanting some Uggs. I will have to decide.
I got Curt a new big mug for weekend coffee. I broke the one he was using a couple of months ago. Inside the mug was a Starbucks's gift card. The gift I was really excited about was a T-shirt about the football game between Mizzou and the hated (Dumb Big Red) Nebraska. Curt was happy because they actually aired the game here and Mizzou won. So when I found the shirt I just had to get it for him.

We had a really delicious dinner. We had shoestring fries for an appetizer. Curt had a yummy roasted chicken for dinner and I had gnocchi with eggplant and cantrelle mushrooms. Yum!

We went home and watched The Office, which was only a half hour long last night. What the H??? And then I passed out on the couch. Man, I was tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home