Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ugh! Must have coffee

So I slept like kerap last night. You are not gonna believe what I was dreaming about. Chapter 6 quiz! Maybe because I didn't do as well as I would have liked. My overall score of quizzes is still in the 90s.
And I didn't ace this latest quiz, but I also didn't bomb it. But I would still like to take it over again. I was gonna do a do over tonight. But I decided screw that! Because I want to read the chapter over first ... and I really don't want to do that tonight. Curt and I have plans to meet a couple of friends for drinks. And I don't HAVE to go. But I am doing well with my timeline for chapters so I say, Let's drink!
So, no studying again until the weekend. I have plans Friday night. But Saturday and Sunday are pretty much open--except for the closet I have to tackle.
Man, I am wiped out.

Oh, I carved my pumpkins last night. I bought two in case Curt wanted to carve one. Anyway, nothing fancy--but I think they look good. Will post a pic later. I also toasted the seeds last night. Yummy. Man, I actually did a lot of stuff last night. Didn't get everything done on my to do list. I hope to finish it tonight before we head to Barclay's for drinks tonight.

I just had my flu shot at work. When the nurse stuck in the needle she asked me if I worked out. She told me when she sticks in the needle she can usually tell if someone works out. She said I have good muscle tone. All that hard work is paying off!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's great about the nurse comment!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 12:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home