Sunday, October 28, 2007

Lovely Sunday

Read Chapter 4 this morning and aced yet another quiz.
I started reading 5 and will continue it now.
Just got back a little while ago from a brunch for my friend Toni's birthday. It was a surprise. The restaurant we went to was called Hs'Lordships. They had an amazing buffet. And free-flowing mimosas and champagne. It was great to hang out with friends and new people. (I think whoever comes to visit next will be taken there. So that might be my cousin Alex.)
Once I got home this afternoon I started some laundry and straightened up the house a little bit. Now I am gonna continue with Chapter 5.
Oh, the the weather is absolutely gorgeous. And at the restaurant we had an amazing view of the bay. It was really pretty.
OK, no more procrastinating ... though I wouldn't mind taking a nap ... back to studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home