Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!


Top pic: My cute carved pumpkins. The "candles" were on, but you can't tell. I have these fake candles. They look like tea lights. They have a little switch to turn on and they even flicker like a candle and they are totally safe. Love them. The second pic is from our "backyard" (we really have a parking slab). When I took the pic I could smell someone's fireplace going. I love that smell and feel of fall. I wish we had a fireplace.

I got lots of candy for the kiddies. Have my skeleton hanging and my lights up and my pumpkins carved.
My friend Alex is coming over to hang out and help give out candy. Should be a fun night.

So apparently there was a good-sized earthquake last night. Curt asked me if I felt it. He wasn't home at the time. This morning they were talking about it on the radio. It happened at 8:04 p.m. And I think that was when I was drying my hair. And now I remember then I was wondering if we had just had an earthquake. Too weird.

4 Comments:

Blogger Curt said...

That pumpkin on the left, we like to call him Ol' Chomper.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 9:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute pumpkins!

you were dying your hair?

my friend called me after the earthquake to let me know she was ok. i guess she was anticipating the phone lines would go down.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 12:29:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Drying my hair with the blowdryer.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 9:28:00 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

lol. totally misread that, hehe

Saturday, November 03, 2007 12:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home