Thursday, October 25, 2007

4 years later ...

Curt and I are still married. Hee hee. Just kidding. Today is our 4-year anniversary. It actually feels a lot longer. And we do joke about being married for 14 LONG years. We have been together for almost 8 years.
Anyway, dinner tonight at a restaurant in our neighborhood called Garabaldi's. We haven't been there yet. It seems a little fuu-fuu. We usually walk past it on our way to McNally's bar.
Our Moms have sent us cards. Thanks guys. Forgot to say we got them.
Oh, at our wedding we had a "marriage dance." All married couples out on the dance floor. Then the DJ would have those who have been married 4 hours or less get off the dance floor, 6 months, years, etc. He got stuck in the 30s. 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, etc. (Curt's parents celebrated their 40th--I think it was last year?) Anyway, the winners were my Aunt Alice and Uncle Eddie at 55 years. So now they have been married for almost 60 years. Crazy, huh? Afterward I went over to congratulate them. My aunt said, we hope you are married as long as we are. My response, I am already 29 I don't think we'll make it. Nice, huh?

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Matlock Allen said...

Congrats, Ann & Curt! I only got to stay in that marriage dance a little longer than you guys did... I can't believe 5 years is coming up! Yay for all of us!

Thursday, October 25, 2007 5:25:00 PM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Congratulations! Your wedding was one of the most fun weddings I have ever been to! Wow, 4 years! Where has the time gone??

Thursday, October 25, 2007 5:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! (: Love the pic.

Friday, October 26, 2007 8:59:00 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Congratulations, you guys! Can't say that I like the Mizzou shirt though. Rock, chalk, Jayhawk!

Friday, October 26, 2007 9:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home