Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The little bookworm that I am

I got through Chapter 3 last night in my course book. It was a tough one. It took me I think 2 1/2 hours to read it. Ugh! There was so much stuff in there. I finished the chapter, got my gym bag ready and my clothes set out to wear today. I was ready to jump in bed. And then I thought, let me try the quiz and see how I do. I can take the quizzes as many times as I want. It took me forever to do the quiz, but I got another 100% on my first try. I like to read the questions, go through the answers, and even if I know the answer 100% I still look in the chapter to find it and highlight it for review later. So that is time-consuming.
(OK, I just have to say that I love the auto save on Blogger now. Because I just accidentally closed my browser and everything was saved!!!!)
I got in bed a little after 11--about 5-10 mins later our electricity turns off. What the H? Then back on. Then off again. Crap. We looked outside and it was our street. I could see other flashlights flashing around people's homes. This is when I wish I would have those batteries as back up in my alarm clock. We have some in Curt's--but they are low. So I got the travel alarm clock out of the bathroom to set and Curt set his cell.
I already went to bed late, then we had that fun incident, then I slept like crap. Argh! Anyway, the electricity must not have been out for very long because my clock was flashing the time about 10 mins ahead--and you know when the clock resets it goes to midnight.

Oh, probably no studying until this weekend. And I do plan on reading Chapter 3 again. I like to read each chapter twice. And I will likely reread the whole course book before I take the final exam. Why didn't I study this well while in college?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

Ha. And remember in school that was like our full-time job, studying? (though i know people had "real" jobs, too)
Maybe it's cuz we're older now, we appreciate learning. I dunno. I'm babbling.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 11:34:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Well, in school I worked almost FT and went to school FT. That was tough--and probably why I didn't study as hard and do as well as I could have. I was happy to know that grades really didn't matter when it came to journalism. They cared more about experience.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 1:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home