Tuesday, October 23, 2007

As Curt would say:

I GOT SMARTS REAL GOOD.

Yesterday I went home from work early to crack down on my studying. I am taking my course through IPLegalED. It is self-paced. (Well, once you sign up you have 100 days to complete the course.) You download the course book and can read it on your computer or print it out. I printed out the first 2 chapters (there are 19 total) yesterday and read those. After each chapter is a quiz (that you must take online). Then at the end is a final exam, which you also have to take online. You can take the quizzes as many times as you like. I got 100% on my first two quizzes. Woo-hoo!
Today after work I will tackle Chapter 3.
When this is all done I will be a certified Patent Paralegal. Intellectual Property is my boss' speciality. We have a patent paralegal consultant who does work for Onyx. But once I am up and running I can take her duties over.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Rocks Ann! Ollie will have to come up with some intellectual property thingy and have you advise him. :)
Robert

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 7:06:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Well, I think he may have invented baby yoga. Maybe we can patent that. I hope he is loaded tho. Patent by an individual inventor can be quite costly.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 7:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home