Wednesday, November 07, 2007

47 days

On the radio yesterday they were talking about how it is 48 days until Christmas. I haven't counted to see if that number is accurate. But it sounds about right.
On Nov. 1 I started seeing Christmas commercials. Now, most of you know I like to start my Christmas shopping early. But that is mostly to keep my stress level down. I don't like freaking out at the last minute. I don't want to spend a ton of money. I don't do well in crowds--they make me very nervous and anxious. And I make a lot of my Christmas gifts. Oh, my point was, that is just way too early for Christmas commercials.
We had drinks last night with our Tuesday Night Social Club. It was a good time. We went to Cato's Alehouse, which is always crowded. Curt and our friend David were talking about the conference they attended in Toronto. They didn't know the other was going to be there ... until Facebook brought them together. They hung out one night and had drinks with others. According to David Curt brought up "my wife" 20 times. HA! Good boy. Actually, I never worry about stuff like that.
Oh, man, it was super foggy this morning. When I got close to work I couldn't even see my work building. It is still pretty foggy. Can't really see out of our windows on 12.
Anyway, back to the holidays. My friend Alex was over last Wednesday to hand out candy to the kiddies with me. She took a few pics. Here is one of me.

Now who wouldn't want candy from this woman?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ann -- the neighbors at the end of my block already have their Christmas lights up (and turned on)! Ridiculous. By the time Christmas rolls around, all the "magic" of the lights will have worn off.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007 9:47:00 AM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Yes, it is way too early for Christmas!

Although I'm like you. I like to play early for gifts and starting getting them and watching for deals.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007 11:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home