Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Not much to report

Read Chapters 8 & 9 yesterday. Man, the chapters are getting smaller and smaller. So much more manageable that way. I am almost "halfway" through. Halfway in chapters. But more than halfway in actual pages. I am learning a lot of stuff. The patent office has some crazy rules. The average inventor (not associated with a company) better make sure they have a lot of money or a credit card with a high balance. Lots of fees.

Yesterday, Sue, Toni and I took Alonzo to lunch for his birthday, which was Sunday. We went to T-Rex. If you are a veggie there are very few options there for you. I had a yummy burger. We had some cornbread, mac and cheese was eaten. Lots of things were spilled. And believe it or not, but not by me. We had some interesting conversations. It was a good time.

That's all for now.
Happy Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home