Sunday, November 04, 2007

Nice Sunday afternoon

OK, it is 4:50 and it feels a lot later--damn that Daylight Savings!
This morning got a few errands done, including getting organic and safe repellent for our garden. It has gotten out of hand with that damn cat using our garden as a litter box. It is just gross.
Today hung out with my friend Mia. We went on a nice hike/walk in her neighborhood, then hit Starbucks, then got mani/pedi, then hit Bed, Bath & Beyond. There were many cool things I wanted--but I have a gift card for that place--just didn't have it with me. So I am thinking it would be good to start carrying my gift cards in my purse.

I got little flowers painted on my big toes. Cute, huh? Mia got flowers, too.

Fresh veggies

Check this out. We still are getting a few red tomatoes. And our first ready (or should I say the first one to fall off of its plant) jalapeno.



Foggy day

Friday was a foggy day. I happen to have my camera in my purse, so I took a couple of pictures. Not sure if they really do justice.





The photo on the left has my work building to the right. And in the right photo a good shot of my work building in the fog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Your toes look so cute! I love flowers on toes..so festive and cute!

Monday, November 05, 2007 4:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home