Friday, October 19, 2007

It's Friday Night ...

So my big night is knitting, eating Flamin Hot Cheetos and drinking some wine I received as a birthday present from my boss and watching movies. We had my work birthday lunch today. Sushi!!!! Love it.
During the summer my high school friend Ilysha and her husband, Eric, were in town. Eric is a magician/comedian. He performed at a dinner theatre one weekend in the Bay Area. Curt and I met up with them and another high school friend Edwin and his girlfriend for dinner and entertainment.
Anyway, Eric was on Letterman last Friday. It is actually still on our DVR and I have shown it to a few friends. But it is now on YouTube. Watch it. It's fun. His name is Eric Buss. Look him up. I hope he comes back up here again. I would love to see him perform again.
Oh, and what you are about to watch he created in his and Ilysha's garage.

2 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

waaaaa - I can't watch it on Faith's computer.

Happy birthday!!!!

Friday, October 19, 2007 10:33:00 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

lol. that's silly.

Saturday, October 20, 2007 10:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home