Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My new nephew


My brother and his girlfriend, Jessica, just got a puppy named Sabu. Oh my, he is super cute.

Speaking of nephews, Jackson turns 5 today. Jackson was the inventor of the song: It's My Birthday. Not Really. Party Anyway. Today was also my grandpa's birthday. He would be 85 today. Wow! My grandpa died the day before his birthday, Oct. 16 1994.

Curt is in Toronto right now for an Online News Association conference. He said the city is beautiful. He arrived yesterday and will leave Saturday. So that means I get the honkin TV all to myself. :)
And I got the car back yesterday evening. Woo-hoo! Eventually I will have to take it in to get the scrapes taken care of.
Oh, I forgot to mention my friend Toni who attended the pedi party Friday night said her car was hit that night. I bet it was the drunk guy!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

ADORABLE PUPPY!!!

Thursday, October 18, 2007 11:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home