Thursday, October 18, 2007

Gorgeous day

Ran some errands on my lunchbreak today. It was low 70s and sunny. So nice. The past few days have been gray, cool and rainy. It was nice to be outside. So many times I don't leave the building all day and have no idea if the weather is nice or not.

All of a sudden I am having a coughing attack. I wish this whatever I have would go away completely! Every few days I have a coughing attack. Argh!

Got some flowers from my Secret Pal yesterday or was it the day before? Either way, pretty red gerber daisies. And it is a plant--so hopefully I won't kill it. Which reminds me, I should water it. My Secret Pal has given me all Christmas stuff, up until the flowers. I have gotten wine glass charms, snowflake-shaped cookie cutters and cute little star candles (red, green and white). I took a pic of the flowers with my camera phone and never got the e-mailed pic. Something is up with my phone.

Good TV night tonight. Do you remember way back when Thursdays became a good TV night? Cosby Show, Family Ties. What else? I do have to say I have not been so into Grey's. It just isn't as good these days. And the whole Izzie/George storyline is annoying. Actually Izzie is starting to get on my nerves. And I pretty much can't stand Meredith. Still love Miranda.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Cosby Show and Family Ties FTW! I know what you mean about Thursdays -- I'm hooked on The Office. My favorite shows though are Heroes, Pushing Daisies and (lord help me) Private Practice, the Grey's Anatomy spinoff.

Thursday, October 18, 2007 9:47:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

We love The Office, too. I also watch Grey's, Ugly Betty and I am still sticking with ER.
There are many non-Thursday shows I watch, too. Way too many. Let's see: Law & Order: SVU; Queer Eye; Little People Big World; Desperate Housewives; Brothers & Sisters; Entourage; I am sure there are some I am missing. Oh, I have started getting into Journeyman. But I forgot to set the TiVo to taped it regularly.
I have been watching Private Practice (haven't watched the most recent one yet) and I am not into it. Not sure how much longer I am going to give it.

Friday, October 19, 2007 8:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home