Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Working from home

For part of yesterday afternoon I worked from home. Working from home there are very few interruptions--but many more distractions. But I got a good amount done and things that would have taken me much longer at work got done quickly at home. And I got to watch Oprah and wear my jammie bottoms.

Me trying to stay awake with a Go Girl energy drink.


Me working feverishly on the keyboard!

I also got to be home when another stupid earthquake hit. Just a 3.0. But I heard dishes rattling. I bet it was worse in my work building where I am on the 12th floor and the building I am in is on landfill. Fun! I have been here before when an earthquake hits rock n roll baby!


This morning at work I had 4 hours of training on Outlook. Man, I learned some cool stuff. And the guy who taught it was really funny. I am so excited to apply all the stuff I learned. Yes, dorky, I know. Thank goodness the guy was funny since that stuff can be kinda boring.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

Ah, that's what GoGirl is. I was wondering about that.

So how come you got to work from home?

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 6:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home