Monday, August 20, 2007

10,000 plus about 20 more


Our car just hit 10,000 miles. On Friday, I knew it was close. And this morning I got in the car and was bummed to see it was at 10,017. Oh well, I missed it. But here is the kicker: We have had that car for more than 2 years. It is our only car. Shows how much we drive or don't.
Lazy Sunday--UPDATED
So yesterday I was planning on doing some shopping in our neighborhood--stopping at Rockridge Kids, a bookstore and Tootsies. But I didn't. And I was also going to hit Ann Taylor and H&M (with my gift cards) and possibly Old Navy. And I didn't. (In case you were all worried ... I went shopping on my lunch break. Got cute shoes at Ann Taylor and shoes and a belt at H&M. I wasn't into actually trying on clothes today. All of that stuff I got with gift cards thanks to my Dad and Hilda. AT was from my birthday last year. I had saved it to use when I was skinner--and I had used part of it about 6-8 weeks ago. And the H&M card was a gift of congratulations for my weight loss. Woo-hoo! I went into Old Navy briefly. Then to Barnes&Noble to get books for Aidan's birthday--my cousin Mark's son.)
What I did do was watch movies, take a nap, knit like 2 rows of a scarf, look for a place to stay in Dublin and ... that is about it. Sometimes you just need that lazy Sunday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

amen to lazy sundays! or any lazy day!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 7:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home