Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Happy belated anniversary!

Ed and Marilyn at Sunrift Gorge in Glacier.


So I remembered late yesterday that it was Ed and Marilyn's anniversary. 42 years, right? Isn't that so amazing and great. I am pretty good with remembering birthdays, but when it comes to anniversaries I suck. I remember mine and well, that is about it. Oh, and Angela and Michael's because it is Valentine's Day.

Lost and found

Yesterday when I got in the car to leave for home I could not find my sunglasses. I wear the clip-ons because I wear glasses. And I have to have sunglasses. The sun really bothers my eyes. Anyway, I drove to the grocery without them. And it put me in a bad mood. And then I had to hit the grocery--which I don't enjoy. And then my feet hurt. I got home. Looked around in the car. Took a shower, had dinner, looked in the car again with the newly charged up flashlight and nothing! I almost didn't see some people crossing the street this morning cuz of that dang sun. And if you are from Arizona you know that harsh sun where you can't see a thing--it was kinda like that, but not quite as bad. I get into work hoping I left them sitting on my desk. Nope. I open the drawer where I stash my purse and lo and behold there they are! Sweet! I was trying to figure out where I was going to buy new ones soon. Yea for finding lost items!

TLC Trading Spaces

I used to watch Trading Spaces all the time. Loved that show. Wanted to be on that show. When we lived in Phx. we lived down the street from some friends/co-workers and I wanted to sign us up. Anyway, today while sitting at a light I saw a TLC Trading Spaces truck drive by. I found it kind of exciting, even though it really isn't.

UGH!

I slept like kerap last night. I woke up around 3 a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep. So about 3:30 or so I moved to the couch. The next 3 hours sleep, wake up, sleep, wake up, etc. Argh! I feel a little zombielike. I am gonna need a GoGirl later today.

3 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

I used to watch Trading Spaces all the time (well, really only when I was pregnant.. strange! It stopped after I gave birth).

I found 3 pair of glasses the other day around D.C. I couldn't believe it!!

Happy anniversary to Ed and Marilyn!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007 9:35:00 AM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Maybe you didn't sleep well because of the eclipse. My co-worker said that she got up at 3 am to check it out. She could have called you and you two could have discussed it!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007 7:30:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

HA!
Funny thing is, a few people at work told me they didn't sleep well either. I wonder if the eclipse interrupted me!?!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 8:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home