Sunday, August 26, 2007

So far good weekend

Girls' Night Out
My lovely pedicure. And if you look closely I have my moose jammie bottoms on.

After work Friday night Sue, Alicia and I met at Cure to get our nails and tootsies done. Cure is spendy--but it is a beautiful place. And it is fun to treat yourself to a nail spa experience once in awhile. We also got free cosmos for Spa-tini night.
Afterward we had dinner at Miyozen--sushi place. I had eaten there before and thought it was good, but not as good as my favorite sushi place--Sushiya. But this time I don't know what happened--but I really liked the sushi. It was really good. (I musta ordered the wrong things before.) I do have to say the service was lacking Friday night. And they forgot to give us one of our rolls. I don't even remember anyone coming over to see how we were doing.
Other than that it was a good night.

Housewarming
We put some of our fresh veggies from our garden in a basket to take as a hostess gift. (That and a bottle of wine.) The basket includes tomatoes, basil, chives and oregano. Isn't it cute?

Saturday I slept in. That rarely happens. I was gonna be a bum and not go to yoga. But I decided there was no reason I couldn't go to yoga. (Esp. because next weekend Robert, Leah and Oliver are here and the weekend after that we are out of town. So my workout sked will be a little wacked.)
After yoga I ran some errands. I came home and napped. Then did some stuff around the house that needed to be done.
Then last night we attended a housewarming at a co-worker of Curt's. We met a lot of cool people. They barbecued kabobs, which were excellent. Jason and Bernadette are very nice people. And they seem to know a lot of nice people, too. I met a woman who works for the company who hosts Onyx's Web site. Small world!

Today Mia and her family are coming over to hang in our cool hood and get some yummy food and hopefully share this nice bottle of wine I bought in Napa the last time I was there. Our house is a sty and I started to tackle it. But now I am procrastinating. Today I must do laundry (started), clean the house (started) and take Joey to get his nails trimmed.
And now I am hungry, so gotta have breakfast!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

Did I miss something? When did you get your moose PJs?

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 6:44:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Ahh, when we were in Glacier I found some dancing moose PJs I really wanted, but they didn't have my size. I found the ones I am wearing in the pic our last day in town so I went with them. I still totally love them. The ones in the pic happen to be the same brand of the ones I really liked. So I may be making another purchase at www.lazyone.com.

Thursday, August 30, 2007 8:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home