Friday, August 17, 2007

I've gotten hip to the Mothership

I am now linkedin. So I can link up with everyone I ever worked with or know or know through someone else. Anyway, check me out. Wanna be linked to me? You know you do. I am still figuring all of this out. I am still trying to figure out why I signed up for Facebook (you know, the adult version of Myspace--though I am on Myspace, too--really rarely ever check that one, though). I am still trying to figure out the Facebook thing. And my Myspace page is really boring. No flashy pics or music. I actually signed up for Myspace because that was the only way I could comment on my brother's blog. And all the Chihak cousins are on there--so that is kinda cool, too

I also just recently got an invitation to join Good Reads. Now, this is really cool. You can write reviews on books and your "friends" can see and strangers can, too. So far I think I have reviewed 8 books. This is definitely good to do when you are bored.
Let me know if you want me to invite you to be my friend. :)

Oh, and I have to pat myself on the back for getting up early to go to yoga before work this morning. For some reason I was wide awake about 30 mins. before I had to get up. 5:45 and I am awake. WTH!!?? So right about now I am ready for a nap. Good thing I have my free Starbucks coffee from work.
I also went to kickboxing last night--my third time. I am feeling less and less stupid.
This week I have been a little slacking in the working out. But I am getting back on track.

Another gift from my Secret Pal. I received a cute frame with a note saying that maybe I could use one of my vacation photos in it. What a great idea!
Oh and Jodie asked me what I have given my person. I am pretty sure she doesn't read my blog. But just in case she does I will wait until after the revealing lunch, which is Sept. 13.

Thank God you are not Karl Rove. Another great column by the San Francisco Chronicle's Mark Morford.

Happy Friday (if it is your Friday)! If it isn't sorry, sucka! :) hee hee I know, not nice.

1 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

I'll try and find you on those other websites.. I really don't do much but blog. I just have a temporary page set up on My Space - nothing on Facebook and like two people on Linked In. Someone tried to get me to sign up on something that started with P.. but I can barely keep up my blog. I do like Twitter for some reason - it's like a mini-blog and I can talk to myself.

You're doing awesome - getting up early to do yoga? You must be feeling great, Ann.. yay for you!!

Friday, August 17, 2007 12:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home