Sunday, August 19, 2007

RED tomato babies!


Our tomato plants have finally sprouted some red tomatoes. Some of our plants had gotten so heavy with so many tomatoes that they fell over. We are gonna have a ton soon--so bring your boxes and come pick some.

Girls' Night Out

Friday night I hung out with my friends Sue and Alicia. Alicia used to work with us--and we haven't seen her since she left Onyx. We were also going to be joined by our friend Toni. But, unfortunately, her nephew has been very sick. We were first to get manis/pedis and cosmos and then go to dinner. The three of us get to the nail place and are told our appointments were canceled. We don't know why, but for some reason Toni canceled all of our appointments and not just hers. So we rescheduled for next Friday night and headed to dinner early. We ended up having fun and just a very relaxing dinner at the Townhouse.

Seeing old friends

Last night Curt and I hung out with his buddy Rachel who he knew the first time he lived in Portland, our friend Eric, who Curt knew when they lived and worked in Raleigh-Durham about 10 years ago, and my friend Bridgette, whom I have known since we were 5. She and I lived in the same neighborhood and went to the same elementary until my parents divored and I switched schools for 5th grade. But we were at the same junior high, high school and even college.
We all had fun at Albatross. Bridgette and I just found out that we both live in the Bay Area. So it was cool to hang out and catch up and talk about the old days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

Yay, red! That looks yummy.

Monday, August 20, 2007 12:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home