Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bear Down Arizona Bear Down Red and Blue

As I packed last week for our trip to Vegas I pulled out all of my Wildcat gear. I realized most of my shirts are really old and I need some updated stuff.
I even have my Cardiac Cats T-shirt from when the Wildcats won the championship in 1997--my senior year at the UA.
That was an exciting tournament.
The Cats are gonna have to work really hard to beat Duke tomorrow night. And I hope they beat and crush Duke!
Photo above was taken by Jen when we were all at an Irish bar in New York New York watching the Wildcats beat Texas! That was an insane and intense game. But it was so exciting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Al said...

That's awesome. The years have not been good to my Wildcat gear. I only have a long-sleeve shirt remaining. Eventually I'm going to buy a hat and some T-shirts.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 9:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute pic of you and curt!

alicia

Thursday, March 24, 2011 1:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home