Sunday, January 09, 2011

Celebrations and tragedy

My weekend started Friday evening with a yoga class and then a fun night out with some of my gym buddies. A group of us took our friend Jenn out to dinner to celebrate her birthday. We had a delicious dinner and so much fun. This group of ladies is totally awesome. I look forward to the next outing.
Saturday I met all those ladies and many more for spin Saturday morning.
After my two hours at the gym I rushed home for a quick shower and something to eat before heading to my hair appointment.
After that Curt and I headed to Jacob and Aileen going away/wedding reception party. Our dear friends are moving to Chicago soon. We are sad to see them go. But we are excited for this new adventure in their lives. And we look forward to visiting at some point.
This morning I hit the grocery and then yoga.
After I came home Curt and I headed out to lunch and then McNally's for drinks and football.
It seems like the weekend always ends too quickly. Boo.

In case anyone is wondering (I posted this on Facebook earlier): Despite the horrific tragedy in my hometown yesterday and the recent ugly politics in my home state I am still proud to be an Arizona girl. My heart is heavy over the deaths, especially the 9-year-old. Despite what you see and may believe, not all Arizonans have hatred in their hearts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hear!Hear! You are absolutely correct about most Arizonians!
There are good, kind and helpful people in Arizona! Hugs -M

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 5:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home