Sunday, September 26, 2010

Pretty fun weekend

I have to say my weekend was good. A variety of relaxation and fun stuff.
Friday I worked from home and only for a half day. I headed to the movies Friday afternoon and watched Going the Distance. Eh, it was OK. There were some funny moments and some weird ones. It was a chick flick but they were definitely trying to cater to the boyfriends and husbands dragged to the movie against their will.
Friday I met up with my friend Jennifer (I have many friends named Jennifer--this one is my spin instructor) and we headed to the city for a free concert by Neon Trees, which is a band we recently discovered and really like. We had to stand in line for more than an hour, but we were close to the stage and had a great view.
Saturday the gym in the morning. I got home from the gym and had some coffee and waffles with peanut butter. Yummy! Then Curt and I loaded our honker Tube TV into the back of the Subaru along with some other e-waste and headed to Berkeley to drop it all off.
After that some relaxation and viewing of Season 2 of Californication. That is one crazy show.
In the evening Curt and I jumped on BART and headed to the city for movie night in the park. We stopped at a cafe for dinner--delicious sandwiches. Then to Dolores Park for a viewing of The Big Lebowski.
I didn't sleep so great last night. So I tried to sleep in--which was difficult. Neighbors were being quite noisy this morning. Eventually I headed to the grocery (one of my least fave chores), then made a yummy breakfast and then laundry and more viewing of Californication.
Now I am watching the Clergy Killer marathon of SVU episodes.
I tried to upload video from the Neon Trees concert with no luck. Maybe another time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good weekend! Good chatting with you on Sunday. Hugs -M

Tuesday, September 28, 2010 12:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home