Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ugh!

I worked until almost 7 tonight. I left work with a headache. On the way home I stopped at Babies R Us--one of my least favorite stores (Toys R Us is even worse). That place is under construction as they are getting ready to have Toys and Babies under one roof. The noise was not tolerable without a headache.
I tried to buy a gift card. Three registers, three different gift cards and three different cashiers trying to get me my gift card. But they were offline--whatever that means. What it did mean was that I couldn't buy my gift card and now I have to go back!
When the third woman told me they were offline and couldn't sell me the gift card I told her that I hated that store in a joking way. But I really do.

1 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

check at the grocery store in those huge giftcard racks. frequently they have baby's r us.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 2:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home