Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Stay-at-Home Sick Day No. 2

My chest cold turned into a full on cold last night. I am so tired. Bleh!
I decided it was best that I stay home another day. Yesterday I was so bored. I can't believe I want to get back to work. But I do. Plus I have a ton to do. It will be a tough week trying to recoup. But I will do what I can.
There has been a lot of movie watching--Lifetime and chick flicks on the DVD player--and knitting. That is one benefit about being home sick. Lots of knitting gets done. Last night I finished my third troop hat.
Also, I have discovered a soothing hot drink. It definitely isn't Theraflu. That stuff is so nasty. Where do they get off saying it is soothing? Anyway, hot tea and a little rum. Yummmmm.
OK, back to the couch, my tea, a movie and hopefully a nap.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you feel sick.
Glad that you are taking care of yourself. Have a little tea and rum for me. Hugs -M

Tuesday, April 06, 2010 7:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home