Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Allergies, I don't love you ...

and I don't really like you either.
My allergies started acting up on Sunday while we were still in Vegas. I figured it had to do with the dry climate, which I am no longer used to.
But once back in the Bay Area I realized many others were having allergy issues, too.
I have been tired since Sunday, itchy nose, sore throat for two days, dry eyes, etc.
Bleh! I will be happy when I am just having my regular everyday allergy symptoms.

My worst allergy attacks have occurred after I moved to Oregon and came back to Arizona for visits. One week back home I was sick the whole time. I could barely hear; my head felt huge; I was totally out of it; I had a horrible cough; I was drugged up on Benadryl. Man, it sucked.
When I lived in Oregon I went to a pumpkin patch with my friends Dan and Angela and Dan's nephew, Henry. Henry played in an area with loose hay. I am allergic to hay. I stood far enough away that I thought I would be OK but close enough to watch Henry. By that evening I felt awful. I felt like I had a horrible cold for a week. I was exhausted for a week.
Luckily I have only had three major attacks. Let's hope it stays that way. Because I am pretty useless and nothing makes me feel better.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better. I loved the story about the Baby Whisperer Part 2! Hugs -M

Thursday, March 25, 2010 7:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better. I liked your story about the Baby Whisperer Part 2! Hugs -M

Thursday, March 25, 2010 7:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home