Tuesday, March 30, 2010

More than a year

In February 2008 I had a cold. In February 2009 I had a cold. And I think they were both in the first week of the month. So I was guessing for this February I would get sick. Didn't happen.
My Legal co-workers seem to keep passing around some sort of crap. Somehow I have avoided it.
I do rarely get sick and when I do I get a cold for a good two weeks.
There are different theories on why I don't get sick very often: lots of exercise; fairly healthy eating; and the best one, I drink a lot of wine.
Even as a kid I wasn't sick very often (so that debunks the wine theory). From 1st through 4th grades I had perfect attendance. And I was proud of that. Yes, I was a dork.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very CUTE dork! Love, Mama:)

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was a dork too. had nearly perfect attendence except that i caught the stomach flu and was out for a few days.

alicia

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 11:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home