Thursday, April 08, 2010

Hot tea with a little rum? And some rest

I went back to work yesterday. It was tough. I only worked five hours. Then I came home for lounging, movie watching and knitting. Oh, and, of course, rum in my tea drinking.
This morning when I woke up I felt much better. But now I have a sore throat. The congestion is not as bad. The cough is still nasty.
I have a really horse voice. So I must sound awful.
I worked from about 8-4 today. Then I came home for lounging, knitting and movie watching (and, definitely, tea with rum drinking).
I have watched some super crappy movies and some good ones. Thank goodness for a couple of Netflix movies. I watched Brothers the other day. Pretty intense. Sad, but good. And today I watched An Education. It was good. I really enjoyed it.
I am doing my best to rest as much as possible and not over do it. I will only get sicker or stay sick longer. It's just tough when I have a lot of work to do, especially since I will be going on vacation in two weeks! Schweet!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely take good care of yourself...cuz we are very
excited about that vacation!
Call you over the weekend.
Hugs -M

Friday, April 09, 2010 7:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home