Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Damn you, cold!

It has been about a week and a half and I still have a cold!
Yesterday driving to work I felt cloudy and in a fog. Congestion and cough still existed. I got tired pretty quick and left work a little early.
Today I feel a lot better. Still have this annoying, dry cough and, of course, the congestion. I ended up working until about 7:30. I feel so behind on things with me being sick lately. It is weird not even working 8 hour days. But I was back to my old work self today clocking in a 10ish-hour day.
The waking up often in the middle of the night to cough really sucks.
I am so over this stupid cold.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you still have the cough. I heard that if you rub Vick's vapor rub on the soles of your feet- you will sleep the entire night! Can't hurt... Hugs-M

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 8:08:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Interesting, never heard of that. Maybe I will try it.

Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home