Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Today on the way to work I noticed so many people wearing green. It made me laugh. No other day do we all wear the same color.
I would like to take a moment to reflect on my Great-Grandma Chihak. Her maiden name was Brady. She was 100% Irish and her birthday was March 17. She was a sweet lady!
My St. Patty's Day will consist of working, heading to spin, then maybe a little laundry, checking in on SW and packing for our flight to Vegas, BABY!
We are heading to Vegas tomorrow night to celebrate Curt's birthday and to watch some NCAA tourney action. At least I have a team to root for, since mine for the first time in what 25 years? didn't make the tournament, which is the Mizzou Tigers. Rrrrr!
Be safe everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Sorry about your Wildcats, Ann. Sorry about the Tigers, too. Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 2:57:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Aaron, I outta delete this!
I hate those $%^&*$*&$^& Chickenhawks!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 5:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home