Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Baby Whisperer

I have more than 20 pictures in my cube ... mostly of other people's kids (and some dogs I just noticed).
This morning someone said to me, cute pictures. How old are they?
I wonder if he really thought all of those munchkins were mine.

As you all know Curt and I are child free by choice. But I do have a way with children. Not to brag, but they seem to love me. :)
Recently a co-worker had her almost 1-year-old in the office. I was chatting with the baby. She is walking, with help. So I went to grab her little hands to help her walk and she held her hands out to me to be picked up. Mama was totally surprised and said she doesn't do that to people she doesn't know. Other co-workers tried to pick her up and nope, she wasn't having it. Then Mama called me The Baby Whisperer.

And to rub it in a little ... we don't have kids and are going to Vegas this weekend. Woot-woot!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute story! have fun in vegas!

alicia

Thursday, March 18, 2010 11:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You definitely have a special way
with children! Have a great time in
Las Vegas. Hugs -M

Thursday, March 18, 2010 7:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You definitely have a special way with children! Have a great time in Las Vegas. Hugs -M

Thursday, March 18, 2010 7:43:00 PM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Kids, like dogs, know who likes them.

Saturday, March 27, 2010 9:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home