Friday, March 05, 2010

Today was a really great day

My day started off with trademark training in the city. It was a really good training which was geared toward biotech/pharmaceutical. Many of the people on the panel live in Tucson. And one works at the UA.
I had a nice and relaxing lunch. I love those lunches where you don't feel rushed and can just enjoy your food and drink. And having lunch by yourself every once in awhile is a nice thing, too.
For Christmas Curt gave me a gift certificate to Tooties--local shoe store. I hadn't spent it yet. And it was a good thing I waited. When I went in today many of the shoes were 50% off. I got an awesome pair of boots and flats. That was what I was thinking I wanted ... and that is what I left with.
Then there was some knitting and Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa sipping with some friends--two who I hadn't seen in some time. That was a good time. And we decided to try to meet about every 6 weeks. We felt every month might be too much and every two months was too long.
Then I left the girls for yoga class. After yoga I gave Curt and ring and asked if he wanted sushi for dinner. So stopped by Sushiya for takeout. As I was walking from the car to the restaurant a guy pumping gas said, hello beautiful. I said hi and kept walking. He said, he is a lucky guy (I made sure to tell Curt this). Then he said something about how if only he had a job. Should I still be flattered?
I had an episode of Law and Order: SVU on the DVR. What I didn't realize was that there were two new episodes back-to-back. Then found the episode of Parenthood online. It was fairly funny--a lot of Berkeley/East Bay references. Even one Emeryville reference.
So that pretty much summarizes my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home