Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Six degrees ...

Variety

So I have been wanting to write about this for some time. As I am kinda excited about it. :)
I found out recently that I am 4 degrees separated from Kevin Bacon. I have a friend (I won't reveal this friend because some of my readers may try to be as cool as me) whose cousin went to camp with Kyra Sedgewick who is married to Kevin Bacon.
Then yesterday one of my friends on Facebook posted that she was at a bar having a drink and sat next to Kevin Bacon who was having a glass of white wine. So that's 2 degrees.
If you want to know more info about the whole Six Degrees click here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool! Kinda sort of like "my dirt from Paul Newman's house"!
Hugs -M

Thursday, March 04, 2010 3:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home