Monday, March 08, 2010

Hmmmm

I just finished watching the season finale of Big Love. For those of you who haven't watched it or are catching up on DVD I won't give anything away.
But it got me thinking.
I personally don't agree with polygamy. I think when you add unwilling girls to "marry" perverted old men that is disgusting. But if it is all adults, then that is their choice. But the whole idea that only men can have multiple wives is lame. If you are gonna practice polygamy it should be fair for both men and women. Equal opportunity here if you are practicing The Principal.
A character on the show said, polygamy is just an excuse to F*** around. I have to agree with her on that one.
Anyway, so why are we so accepting when a celebrity, politician, athlete, President of the United States cheats on their wife (usually multiple times) but we (and I am using we very general here) aren't OK with polygamy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home