Wednesday, January 20, 2010

When it rains it pours

Man, the weather is crazy here.
I was in Phoenix over the weekend so I missed the weekend downpour.
But it did rain some in Phoenix on Monday. I had a bumpy ride home. It was a miserable flight home. Pretty bad turbulence almost the whole time, canceled drink service to keep flight attendants safe (booze would have made the flight a little easier to handle). I was in a window seat and the guy in the middle seat was not petite. I don't want to harp on the whole paying for two seats issue. But I was either leaning into the "wall" and tweaking my back or my whole left arm was rubbing against this guy's arm. Not the most comfortable ride.
I took BART to work today, working in SSF office. My umbrella turned inside out. And I saw two large umbrellas get beat on and turn inside out, too. That was entertaining. My co-worker Melissa picked me up at the BART station and then drove to our SSF office. She called me at one point and said she was about 3 miles away. But people were driving like 20 mph so it was taking some time. No worries. I was under cover.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy that you didn't blow away getting to work today! We are getting some of that same weather but by the time it gets here it's not too bad. We need the rain!
Hugs -M

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 5:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home