Sunday, January 17, 2010

Babysitting Finn

Can you believe I am sitting here writing this while Jersey Shore is on? I know the idea of this show is that it is a train wreck and you have to watch. But seriously, a bunch of spoiled brats who fight and wear douchebag Ed Hardy shirts and hats are lame. (And by fighting I mean yelling and beating each other up.) It is a tragedy when someone says someone has a Flinstone toe. I mean, c'mon. It doesn't appear that these people have any sort of job, they go clubbing, drinking, sex and fighting. Oh, and they say the F-word a lot.
Anyway, been a good visit so far here in Phoenix. Got here late Friday night. Saturday hung out with Erica, Casey and, of course, Finn. Finn is the main reason I came to town. Finn is my newest little friend and "nephew."
Somebody napped, we had breakfast, we went for walks, we hung out, good day. Then Deb came over to pick me up and we headed to George & Dragon for dinner and drinks. Some of my old Republic co-workers/friends came by. I had a lot of fun. Good to relive some old stories and to hear some new ones. I was out until about 1:30. Couldn't believe I was out so late.
Today we headed to Wildflower to meet Penny for brunch. It was a good visit. Then back to the house for a nap and some more hanging out. Erica and I walked to the grocery with Finn.
Now Finn is talking himself to sleep. I am babysitting. Erica and Casey just left for a movie. They have this awesome baby monitor, which also has a camera. Pretty cool. Oh, I just checked and Finn has fallen asleep. This little guy is a great sleeper. Sweet dreams little man.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like yiu have had a good visit! Hope you took lots of pics of Finn! Hugs -M

Monday, January 18, 2010 4:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home