Monday, January 18, 2010

A21; B1

Finn was a total sweetheart last night. He slept the whole time Erica and Casey were gone. They went to see Sherlock Holmes. They said it was a good movie. Glad I was able to give them a little time out on a date. I mean, seriously, that was one of the easiest babysitting gigs I have ever had.I got a lot of sleep last night. I was so tired. (I am looking forward to my sleep tonight, too.)
This morning we kinda hung out and then headed to Wildflower again. This time Erica, Casey, Finn and I met Robert, Leah and Oliver.
We had some yummy food. Oliver was so sweet wanting to give Finn a piece of bread with butter. Mama had to explain that Finn doesn't have teeth. Finn was a little off schedule. So he started to get fussy. Casey left a little early to take Finn to the sitter for lunch and then a nap. About 12:30 we left and headed back to the Beckidads place. Leah hung out for a bit and then headed to the yarn store, where she works a few hours a week. Robert, Ollie and I visited. And then Ollie took a nap. Robert and I had a nice visit. Usually my visits to Phoenix I get so little time with Robert. Once I saw Robert for a mere 2-3 minutes.
Eventually Ollie woke up from his nap and we visited more. Then Leah came home and we headed to the airport. Ollie was so sweet sharing his cracker goldfish with me and giving me a hug when I got out of the car.
The flight home was fairly bumpy. Rain in Phoenix and in the Bay Area. It was so bumpy that they discontinued service and no drinks. Bummer.
Thursday night when I checked in for my flight I got A21, pretty good for not paying early bird fee. Last night I checked in right at 6:10 and I got B1. Dang!

I took a good amount of pictures over the weekend, and not a single one on the actual camera. I will share all later. But here are two of the cuties I visited over the weekend.


Man, that Finn is such a cutie. He is so smiley. He is a really good little guy. He is 6 months. Oliver (Ollie) just turned 3. He is posing with Eppie (sp?). He is so chatty. He kept grabbing my hand to show me stuff at his house.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

finn and oliver are adorable!

alicia

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 8:48:00 AM  
Anonymous jodie said...

I totally thought your blog was going to be about the newspaper (A21 and B1). lol

Cute photos!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 11:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My gosh those are 2 cute kids! I can't believe how big Oliver is now! Glad that you had a great time! You got to see lots of friends! Hugs -M

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 8:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home