Friday, January 15, 2010

Drinking wine, waiting for my flight and heading to PHX

There is a new wine bar in the Oakland airport called Vino Volo. It is so nice and calm here. I have had some yummy wine and ate a delicious Penne & Cheese. Two of my favorite things ... actually three, if you count the wine.
I am heading to Phoenix this weekend to meet my new little friend and "nephew" Finn. And I am also gonna get to see a lot of old friends, old co-workers who are also friends.
It is nice weather. High 60s and low 70s. Apparently it is gonna rain like crazy in the Bay Area this weekend and throughout next week.
I haven't been in the Valley of the Sun in about a year and a half. I managed to NOT visit Phoenix in all of 2009.
I can't wait to see my friends, meet Finn and see Oliver, who just turned 3. According to Mama Leah Oliver is a chatterbox. Ooooh, I am so excited to see this little person. Weeeeeeee!
OK, I am paid up. Gotta powder my nose, buy some trashy celebrity news and get some goodies from the news stand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home