Monday, May 11, 2009

I got to meet Hungry Girl!

Lisa Lillien, aka Hungry Girl, came to an East Bay Barnes & Noble to promote her new recipe book, 200 under 200 (200 Recipes Under 200 Calories).
Alicia and I went to see her this evening. And I ran into Jennifer and Ricki there, too.
They had lots of yummy snacks, Pop Chips, samples of Fiber One, Vita Tops, etc.
So Lisa came out and chatted just a bit and then took questions. And then there was a raffle. Neither Alicia nor I won anything. But we still got lots of goodies.
After the raffle she signed books. Alicia got there early and got us seats. So luckily they did the book signing in an orderly fashion and I got mine signed pretty quickly.
Lisa is so nice and friendly and funny! Her personality is fun in her daily newsletters. But I think she really shines in person. So glad I got to see her.



Top pic: Me posing with Lisa, aka Hungry Girl. Second pic: Lisa's new recipe book. Third pic: My autographed book!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty cool that you met "Hungry Girl"! That is a great idea about
recipes that are all low in calories! You look great in the photo too. Hugs -M

Friday, May 15, 2009 11:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home