Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ho-hum

Life has been busy and not that exciting. (Is that possible? Apparently so.) That is why no recent posts.

I did start to learn to play Mission Impossible on the guitar in class Tuesday night. I also keep mixing up my strings while reading tabulature. I always get thrown off. When holding the guitar--the top string (deepest) is No. 6 string and the bottom is No. 1. I tend to mix them up and then am not sure why what I am playing sounds so weird.

That is the most exciting thing going on right now.

Next week will be really exciting when I head to Boston to meet up with Curt (and Kate & Jason) Woo-hoo! (Kate, I will call you back. Life has been a little crazy.)

1 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

coolio. it will be me and the little boy hangin this weekend while jay is in iowa.

Friday, May 15, 2009 9:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home