Sunday, April 05, 2009

Another dose of Dash

Because I am lazy and haven't uploaded my pics from last weekend I will give you a peek at another pic of the sweet little one. If you are on Facebook you have already seen this, but, man, isn't he cute, again? :)

Dash, of course, was super cute during my whole visit. But I think my favorite, besides when I was teaching him to high five and he giggled every time, was when he and Mama were cuddling on the bed one morning. I came into the room and Kate put him on his tummy so he could show off rolling over for me. Well, the bed is kinda squishy, not great for newbie roller overers. But that little guy tried. He was working it. Eventually he got tuckered out and lied flat on the bed out of breath. It was so cute and hilarious. He gave it a couple of tries before declaring defeat.

Weekend was a quiet and fairly lazy one.
Yesterday I hit the gym, then came home to do some domestic duties: laundry, scrubbing a toilet, washing dishes, etc. A little after 1:30 Joey and I headed to the vet for a check-up. How come my co-pay is only 15 bucks and his is a whole hell of a lot more?
After the vet back to domestic goddess duties.
This morning our Realtor, Eric, picked us up and we looked at a bunch of houses. We saw all kinds: ones that are super cute and ready to move in, all updated and ones that are much bigger but outdated--you can still move in, you just have an older outdated house, one that had a pink bathroom, pink toilet included.
We just started looking and getting ideas of what is out there. Eric is not pushy at all and is encouraging us to look at a lot of houses before making any sort of decisions.
Before blogging I did some more practicing on the guitar. I have all four measures down of Smoke on the Water. So I am getting there. I should be practicing every day--but that hasn't happened. I must practice again tomorrow night since I have class Tuesday night.

2 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

thanks for the Dash post! i just downloaded the pix of you and dash today. i'll post them soon

Monday, April 06, 2009 5:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You are correct,Dash is a cutie! Glad you enjoyed your visit. Good luck in the house
shopping! Have fun with the guitar.
Hugs -M

Monday, April 06, 2009 6:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home