Monday, April 06, 2009

I am obsessed with Edward


I started reading the Twilight series at the end of December last year.
Mia lent me Twilight and it sat on my bookshelf forever. I just am not into vampires. She assured me it was not a typical vampire book. She was right.
Once I started reading I couldn't stop. The intensity of Edward's character just draws you in. I wanted to read it but then didn't want the book to end.
I wanted to read the whole series (four books) before I saw the movie.
I watched the movie over the weekend, which was OK.
But the kid they picked for Edward. Dang! I had seen pics of him and thought, ehhh. But there is something about him in the movie that just drew me in, just like the books.
I just looked him up on IMDb and he was born in 1986!!!!!
I have to say I was impressed with the mixture of people in the movie. When reading the book I just assumed Forks was pretty "White." But the casting was done well with a melting pot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home