Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I'm a Rock Star, I Got My Rock Moves ...

Last night was my first beginner guitar class. Luckily I wasn't the biggest goober in the class.
String? Fret? Finger? That is what I am remembering as I learn to play Smoke on the Water. I sound just like the YouTube video, too. :)
I gotta practice when I get home tonight. I am close to mastering the first measure, then I can move on to the second.

After class I met Curt, David and Catherine for drinks, dinner and trivia at Ben 'n' Nick's. It was a good time even if we didn't do so hot. And my contributions were pretty lame. Especially when I couldn't freakin' remember what town the Twilight series took place in. I was ablank. Yes, it is Forks.

2 Comments:

Blogger David Sasaki said...

What's this, Smoke on the Water gets a hyperlink, but we don't?

Wednesday, April 01, 2009 5:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to be the next Hannah Montana? Good luck to you!
Have fun and enjoy. Hugs -M

Wednesday, April 01, 2009 7:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home