Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I tried

Another quickie post. Been busy at work. And I want to get out of here at a decent time tonight since I start my first guitar class! Woo-hoo.
Anyway, yesterday on my flight from Jacksonville to Vegas there were two military guys on the same flight. During preboard Southwest called any military in uniform to also board. I thought that was nice. Once on the plane I told the flight attendant that if the two military guys ordered drinks I wanted to pay for them. She said that was really nice but she would take care of it. I think it is those little things that can make a difference. And I am happy to know Southwest cares about people. Even though SW wouldn't let me buy the drinks I feel good that I at least tried.
During my layover in Vegas I chatted it up with a guy at the bar. We talked about traveling, work and Southwest (it was his first time on Southwest). When I left we wished each other a safe trip and he told me I was the nicest person he talked to all week. Wow, I thought that was really nice.
A report of my weekend and pics coming soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous jodie said...

What a nice gesture on your part. (:

Saturday, April 04, 2009 11:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home