Thursday, March 26, 2009

Why I Enjoy My Barren, Childless Existence

Jen (thanks Jen!) sent me this link. She thought I would enjoy it and I did, thoroughly.
I am childfree by choice and at some point I plan to write (actually I already have it in draft) on why I am.
Anyway, please this is no judgment on those who have kids, want to have kids, are having kids right now, etc. I respect you and your choice.
You all know I love being an aunt. In fact, I am flying all the way out to Florida this weekend (even taking a 6:45 a.m. flight--man, I am dedicated) to meet my newest "nephew." I can't wait to visit with his mama, Kate, too.
Oh, and by the way, my title above is the author's title for the blog post she wrote. I prefer to refer to myself as childfree by choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home