Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Still whacked out

My alarm went off at 7 this morning--which is normally like sleeping in for me. I could barely move to hit the snooze bar. Then 7 minutes later that damn thing went off again. Even though I was exhausted I knew I had to get up.
I went to bed about 11:30 last night, which is late for me. But I actually got to watch The Daily Show--usually I am long out before the show even starts.
And I am just dragging today. I think it is because of the time change, but also that I was at work until 8:30 last night.
Anyway, hope you are having less of a bleh day than me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

I can empathize. I started my new schedule at work, 7-4, which means I am up at 5:30! Eek! I am trying to figure out what else I can do at night to shave time off in the morning. I already pack my lunch, pick out clothes and shower at night...what else is there? I think I am just slow because all I do is get dressed, put on a bit of make-up and wet/dry my hair. Maybe I need to cut my hair super short and sleep in my clothes! : )

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 4:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home