Friday, March 06, 2009

1800Flowers saga continued ...

So the first bouquet of flowers Grandma Phyllis received from us was a mixed spring bouquet from a florist not too far from Albany. And that went directly to the hospital. The second bouquet was what I ordered: daises with a get well balloon, which also went to the hospital.

Then Ed comes home yesterday and there is a third bouquet of flowers: daises with a get well balloon. (All three bouquets had the same note attached from Ann and Curt.)
Ed says, they have "flowers running out of our ears."

I still have only been charged once for the three bouquets. (And if they try to charge me more I will throw a fit.) The two sets of daisies don't quite baffle me as much as the first bouquet of spring flowers from a local florist.

Anyway, I guess you can't have too many fresh flowers, right? And now Marilyn has some flowers to enjoy at home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a nice "problem"! :-)

Friday, March 06, 2009 3:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home