Thursday, February 26, 2009

In training

So all day today and all day tomorrow I am attending a Basic PCT seminar in the city. PCT stands for Patent Cooperation Treaty and it is how you file international patent applications. It is interesting. I am learning a lot, but it is also overwhelming.
Today I met Curt for lunch. I had a delicious sandwich from Lee's Deli. And this evening I met Curt and my Dad for dinner. We had tapas style food: chicken wings, sweet potato fries, garlic noodles and shrimp. Yum, it was all very good. It was nice to meet Dad out. Wasn't planned--just kinda happened since I was in the city.
Dad and Hilda are coming over to our hood on Sunday for dinner at Sushiya. We still haven't taken them there. And we will hand over a Maui Gold Pineapple. We will also discuss where Dad wants to go in the Napa area for his 60th birthday celebration. We are going to go somewhere in Wine Country to cook and lounge for a weekend this summer. I came up with a couple of places and I think Dad found a place. So we are going to hash over on Sunday and make some real plans.
Bleh! OK, enough of the computer. I just finished going through work e-mails I had to take care of this evening and now I need to do some relaxing and take out my contacts.
Good night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that your training is going well. Sounds like you are enjoying yourself as well! Catch you this weekend. Hugs -M

Friday, February 27, 2009 12:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Lee's Deli the Vietnamese chain? One opened in the East Valley. I think it was after you left...

Monday, March 02, 2009 12:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home