Monday, March 09, 2009

Yup, spring forward is dumb

I am so messed up today. Usually my body is screwed up on the Sunday we spring forward (or fall back). But I seemed OK yesterday.
I tried to go to bed at my regularish time last night. I was awake for a while in bed. And after I did fall asleep I woke up a lot. And had some really weird dreams.
I was supposed to get up at 6:10 this morning and hit yoga, then Target and then get to work a little late. I am working with our patent consultant today and he and I tend to work late (since he doesn't usually get here until about 11 a.m.). I didn't do a thing, but sleep in and then get to work late. :)
I feel so unaccomplished today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Maui pics. You both look so good! Your drinks looked yummy! That water is absolutely beautiful!
Glad you had a terrific time! I am getting soooooo excited about our trip next year!!!!! Hugs -M

Monday, March 09, 2009 6:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home