Sunday, March 08, 2009

Maui pics going up

So I finally started putting pics up. They are on Facebook, and there is a cool feature which allows you to share pics with people who aren't on FB.
Facebook only allows 60 pictures in an album. So I just selected the best of them. When I am less lazy I will go into Shutterfly and write captions for all of our photos and link that up. But that isn't happening today.

It's been a relaxing weekend.
We had dinner with Dad and Hilda last night. Took them to Sushiya. They said they haven't had sushi since they have lived here--that's like eight months! It was a great dinner and a nice time.
Today I slept in and I really slept in because of that whole dumb spring forward crap!

1 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

thank you! another native arizonan who thinks the spring forward thing is dumb!

Monday, March 09, 2009 7:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home