Sunday, January 04, 2009

Visit with the Philly Poffs

Uncle Curt, Aunt Ann, James, Madison and Jackson.

Whenever we mention to the kids that we call them the Philly Poffs they remind us that they don't live in Philly, they live in West Chester. We remind them that West Chester Poffs doesn't quite roll off the tongue as Philly Poffs does.
Anyway, we had a good visit with Craig and Susan and the kids.
Thursday morning and Saturday morning Jackson came in and crawled into bed to cuddle. He is still so sweet and cuddly and I gotta take advantage when I can. He is pretty good and doesn't move around too much.
Friday morning he came in to say bye to me (Susan and the kids went skiing). He told me when he got back he would tell me all the things he learned at ski school. He walked out and then he came back and whispered to me, Tell Uncle Curt I said bye.
Friday evening Curt and I watched the kids while Craig and Susan went to dinner and a movie. We had pizza for dinner, watched some Dog Whisperer, played a board came called Camp, ate leftover birthday cake, Curt played some Wii with James and Maddi, I knitted with Jackson and watched part of The Year without a Santa Claus. At one point when Jackson and I were knitting he started giggling. I asked what was so funny. He said nothing. I asked him why he was laughing. He said it was because he was happy. Awwww! So sweet!
Saturday morning we had breakfast and hung out a bit. I worked with Maddi on her homework a little. And then we took off for the airport and home.
Here is a link to the pics from our trip.
Today I have gone grocery shopping, done laundry, paid some bills, done a little relaxing and I gotta do some de-Christmasing. Or at least start it.
FYI: Joey has blogged recently. And Go Fit Girl! is being updated more often.
Tomorrow back to work after about 10 days off.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics of you and the kids. I can't believe how BIG Jackson is!!!! Looks too cold for me! I am glad that you had a good time! Very happy to hear about the beanies for the preemies! Hugs -M

Monday, January 05, 2009 5:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home